Information found on our website
The materials and websites referenced and/or linked from our website are provided for information purposes only. The linked sites are not under the Golden West Chapter of The ALS Association's control.The Golden West Chapter does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication or materials available at such linked sites. Any reference to a commercial or noncommercial product, process, service or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by the Golden West Chapter, nor a guarantee of the reliability of the information or product.
If you would like your material to be considered for placement on alsagoldenwest.org at a location deemed appropriate by the Golden West Chapter of The ALS Association, please send an email request to email@example.com, with the following information:
- URL, if requesting a link
- Description of the material
- Goals of the project
- Ordering information, including all costs
All submissions must be directly related to the field of ALS, and will be reviewed by the Golden West Chapter against our criteria when time allows. At the Chapter's discretion, you may be required to submit a 1 - 2 page abstract providing more detailed information. The Golden West Chapter does not accept paid advertising or participate in banner exchange.
Links to our website
Thank you for your interest in linking to our website. Your desire to help The ALS Association Golden West Chapter raise awareness and fight this disease is greatly appreciated. If you would like to link to alsa.org, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- Any text-only link must clearly be written as "The ALS Association Golden West Chapter."
- The Golden West Chapter of The ALS Association's logo is unique to the organization, and its use is protected by federal law through trademark registration. Its use is restricted unless written permission is received. If you would like to display a logo-based link, please send a written request, with your Web site URL, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not incorporate any content from our website into your Web site through in-lining, framing or creating border environments around The ALS Association Golden West Chapter content.
- Your site must not present false information about The ALS Association Golden West Chapter 's mission, services or products.
- Do not present the link to our website in any way suggesting that The ALS Association or the Golden West Chapter has a relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Your web site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
If providing your users with informational text summarizing the external Web site to which you are linking, please use the following statement for the Golden West Chapter of The ALS Association:
The ALS Association is the only national not-for-profit health agency dedicated solely to the fight against ALS through research, patient and community services, public education, and advocacy. The Golden West Chapter supports people living with ALS and their loved ones in 31 counties throughout California and the state of Hawaii. Everything we do advances the search for effective treatments and cures for ALS.